Safety 24/7 The Book and the Audiobook
English is standard. Other languages available,
• Spanish • French • Portuguese
• German • Arabic • Chinese
• Russian • Swedish • Japanese
• 1-30 copies: $14.95
• 31-100 copies: $13.95
• 100+ copies: $12.95
Pricing for the audiobook (English only) is the same as pricing for the paper book.
The audiobook is a two-CD set and will be mailed.
The Safety Toolbox
The Safety Toolbox is designed to help people understand the value of creating an incident-free workplace. By challenging attitudes that lead to at-risk behaviors; it is designed to help your company reduce overall incidents rates and, more importantly, save lives.
The Safety Toolbox is divided into sections aligned with each chapter of Safety 24 /7. These sections reinforce Safety 24/7 concepts and principles by using ‘real work’ examples, enabling team members to implement those principles on the job. The Safety Toolbox can be used to lead safety meetings, study groups, or any other environment where it’s important to take Safety 24/7 to the next level of understanding.
Purchase includes: One (1) 11″ x 8 1/2″ spiral-bound and laminated Discussion Leader’s Guide (sample attached); Ten (10) 5″ x 3″ Pocket Guides for participants to write-in, but small enough to carry in their pocket for on-the-job reference; One (1) 17″ x 11″ Poster , illustrating three key principles from the book.
Your investment for all of the items specified above is US $125 per set.
Leader’s Guide $100
Pocket Guide $5
Shipping and Handling Information (book and audiobook shipping prices are the same)
- Shipping and Handling charges apply.
- Sales Tax 8.25% (Texas only)
- Single point delivery.
- ‘Handling Charge’ fee only, w/use of company shipping account.
- International Quoted on Individual Order Basis – See Contact Details Below
Shipping & Handling Charges Domestic U.S. (AK, HI add’l)
- Up to $50: $6
- $51-99: $9
- $100-$249: $16
- $250-$1199: $30
- $1200-$2999: $80
- $3000+: $125
For your convenience, you can order Safety 24/7 two ways:
- Mail orders to: RGA Holdings, LLC, P.O. Box 131120, Spring, Texas 77393, USA
- Place your order via the form on this page. Please note that this form WILL NOT request specific payment information. You will be contacted via telephone or Email to provide payment information in a secure fashion.
A PDF form is available. Please print, sign and send the form to us.
If you have any questions, please call us at 832.654.9099. Thank you.